Name of the company : AGENTIL Software
Name of the person in charge : Jean-François LAURI
Address of the company : Rue du Pré-de-la-Fontaine 19, 1242 Satigny, Switzerland
Address of the registered office of the company : Rue du Pré-de-la-Fontaine 19, 1242 Satigny, Switzerland
Publisher: Juliette Lespinard
Director of publication: Juliette Lespinard
Editor: Juliette Lespinard
* Address: Rue Eugène-Marziano 25, 1227 Genève, Suisse
* Phone: +41 22 820 35 40
* This website has been created on WordPress
Data Protection Act All users of the www.agentil-software.com website are required to respect the provisions of the Data Protection Act, the violation of which is punishable by law. The visitors must abstain from any collection or misuse of the personal information they access, and in a general way, from any act likely to infringe the private life or the reputation of the persons. In accordance with articles 38 and following of the French law on “Information Technology and Civil Liberties”, all visitors have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning them. Any visitor can exercise this right on line “Contact”, by mail juliette.lespinard(@)agentil.com or by sending a letter to the following address : Rue du Pré-de-la-Fontaine 19, 1242 Satigny, Switzerland
GDPR – General Regulation on Data Protection
In accordance with the GDPR :
* Exchanges between the site and the Internet user are secured by the implementation of an SSL certificate allowing an HTTPS connection.
* AGENTIL Software is the only one responsible for the data processing. No third party company or commercial canvasser will have access to these data. You can contact AGENTIL Software concerning the management and processing of your personal data either by mail: Rue du Pré-de-la-Fontaine 19, 1242 Satigny, Switzerland or by email: info(a)agentil-software.com
* The data collected by the site www.agentil-software.com is used for contact purposes. It can be deleted on request of the Internet user.
* The customer service of AGENTIL Software is the only one responsible for accessing these data which will be kept on a secured digital support.
* The type of data collected: name, e-mail, content of the request.
* The data will be kept for one year and then archived. The Internet user reserves the right to ask for access, modification, rectification, deletion of the data.